A few benefits in engaging the help of our speech-language pathology team:
- We offer a wide range of services to assist you in the care of your patients, including stuttering, concussion, neurodegenerative diseases, ADHD social and cognitive services.
- We provide a consultation letter after the first one hour appointment to help you document and guide the course of treatment
- We can consult around disability claims related to speech-language pathology.
- We have no waiting lists.
- We are focused on adult speech, social and communication.
- Most patients are covered for our services through their insurance benefits.
- Two or three sessions can benefit clients without insurance and we can provide short-term therapy consisting of guidance, education, and an at-home program.
Please do not hesitate to contact us or complete a PHIPA-compliant online referral.
Do you accept referrals for outpatient swallowing (dysphagia) assessments?
- We are currently not accepting dysphagia referrals
Do you accept referrals for pediatric language assessments?
- We are currently not accepting referrals for pediatric language. Please see our curated list of external speech-language pathologists.